Management and execution of accounting practices and procedures for the Holding Company and its subsidiaries up to the high standards required by Auditors, Statutory Agencies and Shareholders.
This includes management of the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Department, frequent internal audits, checks & balances, Timely report submissions (scheduled & unscheduled) to Top Management, Preparation of Budgets & Projections, management of staff, etc.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review of VAT Returns, Property Tax, Income Tax, & Corporation Tax submissions
- Preparation of Financial Statements including Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Receipts & Expenditures, Cash Flow Forecasts, Budgets, Cost Reports, etc.
- Overview of the Accounts Department and its personnel
- Liaising with the External Auditing Firm
- Interactions with Statutory Agencies (GRA, NIS, Local Content Secretariat, etc.)
- Report submissions to Financing Institutions (Local & Overseas)
- Inventory Management
- Debt Collection & Supplier Management
- ACCA Level III
- 5 CXC passes including no worse than a Grade 2 in Maths & English
- 5 years’ experience in Accounting
- 1 year experience in a management-level position with subordinate staff
- Good working Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Two (2) written references from persons or entities of high repute
- Police Clearance no more than 6 months old (can be obtained after confirmation)